Assisted Living means giving nothing up and regaining a renewed sense of purpose-driven living, independence and privacy, compassionate care within your own apartment home and a dignified and meaningful lifestyle. We offer a 24-hour dedicated and caring team that is prepared to meet your personalized needs and wants. You will be treated in a way that is dignified and feel great about the time you will regain to pursue your interests.
Our executive leadership works daily to ensure that care is delivered in a respectful and comprehensive nature and where any additional services are communicated timely. We appreciate you, your family and the preferences that are noted. You deserve to be treated in this way and it is our goal to do just that.
Our services are created to meet your needs:
- Medication assistance and management
- Regular assessment and service planning
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
- Mobility, Escorts and reminders
- Dining and Social or activities assistance
- Care coordination and other health care management assistance
- Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
- And much, much more
Lead by a professional nurse, we deliver personalized care plans and services to deliver only the requested or required care within our assisted living and memory care communities. Our 24-hour and 7-day a week team is prepared to serve you with excellent care in a dignified and highly respectful manner. Our care team is well trained, dedicated and prepared to meet your needs in a private and caring setting, your apartment home.
Services offered include medication management, personal hygiene, reminders, escorting to and from services, and more. Crafting a person-centered service plan with a collective input approach will ensure that all preferences are noted.
Assisted Living Resources
Assisted living has become an increasingly popular option for seniors wishing to remain independent, while still having access to the right amount of help to make their lives easier. Frontier has compiled both links and articles to provide you more information about what assisted living is, who it’s for, and what types of services are offered. Whether it’s you or a loved one who may need a little assistance, please take the time to review the information below in order to learn if this would be the correct senior living option for your needs.
Assisted Living Links:
- Administration on Aging (AoA)
- The American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA)
- The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA)
- The National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL)
As our parents and loved ones grow older the time will come when we have to consider the options available and what's in their best interest. While some people will opt for care in a senior living facility, others will take on the responsibility of acting as the primary caregiver for their loved one. Frontier is here to help ease the assessment process and to provide you with the resources needed to make the decision best for your loved one. Read the articles below and browse the links provided to learn more about the responsibilities of a senior caregiver.
Caregiver Resources Links:
- Helping Older Parents: Assessing the Situation
- Balancing Work and Caregiving
- How To Survive Caring For Aging Parents
- National Council on the Aging
- Sharing Care - resources about caring for those with Alzheimer' disease
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- The Caregiver Network
Health Care Resources
Perhaps the most significant concern as we age is our health and accessibility to health care. As we grow older it's important to concentrate on quality of life. Seniors may find themselves asking, what simple exercises can I do to live a healthier life? What are some healthy meals I can prepare for myself? Additionally, you may have questions about Medicare, health insurance, and disease education. Frontier has complied a wealth of health care resources for your convenience.
Health Care Resources Links: